[News24Wire] The ANC says South Africa’s social ills are part of the legacy of apartheid.
Explore More Stories in Uganda Crazy Network
- South Africa: As Andile Ramaphosa's Link With Bosasa Grows Deep, What Kind of Damage to His Father?
- South Africa: Mnangagwa a Sellout Who Won't Finish His Term – Malema
- South Africa: Majority Women, As Well As Child, Killed in Church Collapse
- South Africa: Bushiri Appeals to Ramaphosa to End Xenophobic Attacks On Malawians in Durban
- Southern Africa: Union Implores SADC to Act On Xenophobic Attacks in South Africa
- South Africa: Magashule Responds to 'Umlungu' Comment Criticism – 'I Did Nothing Wrong'
- South Africa: Malawians Displaced in Durban Write Letter of Apology After Theft Claim
- South Africa: 100-Year-Old Man Waiting 22 Years for a House
- South Africa: Gangster State Book Will Not Be Withdrawn Amid Political Pressure – Publishers
- South Africa: Death of Daughter Spurs UWC Graduate to Get Her Master's Cum Laude in Nuclear Physics